Community Midwifery for All
Serving the Grand Valley of the Western Slope of Colorado
If you are wondering if we travel to where you live, we probably do… contact us just to be sure.
THE DOULA COACH
Please visit our sister-site:
for more information regarding Doula Services, Placenta Encapsulation, Belly Casting & more….
The Doula Coach. This service encompasses serveral different and distinct areas:
Local, in person, as well as virtual services as desired/needed:
Individualized professional education & support during pregnancy, labor, birth and the immedi ate postpartum period with postpartum follow up visit and support.
Professional Labor support including labor monitoring in the comfort of your own home, previous to going to your planned place of Birth – Hospital, Birth Center or at Home (Home Births with a midwife who is planned to be in attendance. Please no un-assisted births.) Followed by Doula Support services at your chosen birthing site.
Available in-person, or Distance, via phone / Skype:
Birth Counseling (short-term) for traumatic or difficult Births:
Option of combining with Bodywork or not.
- We will work together to better understand what happened (including the clinical component), review your labor experience, your feelings, fears etc… including filling in missing pieces as we review and interpret your Labor Records (nurses & provider notes from the hospital)
- Education for Birth Options and how to find the right people and better fit birth setting to have a safer, more positive labor and birth experience in the future
- Support & resources for moving toward making peace with the past
- Additional resources for education and healing
- In person or via phone or Skype
Often helpful when planning for a successful VBAC or after a traumatic or difficult birth related experience, for any member of your family.
Sliding scale fee – $50.- $150./ session (~2 hours in lenth each session)
*Temporarily unavailable until Jan is Licensed in the state of Colorado. Please do check-back!*
We ( will) offer soon several Holistic Healing Modalities including but not limited to:
- Pregnancy/ Prenatal, Labor & Postpartum Massage
– Full Body for relaxation ( Integrated Swedish, MFR, NMT, CST)
– Specific work for painful areas/injuries (Neuromuscular Therapy and Myofacscial Release and Cranial Sacral Techniques)
– Intuitive Bodywork for healing (Cranial Sacral base, guided by intuition and Divine Guidance)
Explore and have fun!
For more information via email please Contact Us. We will gladly respond to answer any questions you may have about our services! Feel free to leave your phone number and tell us if its okay to text you, to set up a phone or in person consultation.